Thursday, May 27, 2010

Interview Done

So I had my interview at Birthwise midwifery school yesterday. I was really Nervous, but I think it went pretty well. I've been told that one of the best things you can do in a midwifery school interview is be passionate- If that's true, then I rocked it.

as I've said before, becoming a Midwife is what I was truly born to do. as a believer in positive thinking, I know that I've already gotten in- This is what I was meant to do with my life... there are going to be a few obstacles before I can get from point A (Here, not knowing if I got in officially) to Point B, driving myself, in my own vehicle, an hour and a half from home to Bridgton three days a week... but God/dess will provide me the tools to do this, and I will do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment